Points 2819
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname PrinceImoki and PrincessImoki
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Re: I think I think I think!!!!!!

Post by alpha247 on Tue 30 Aug 2011, 1:37 am

Why are you coming back if the server is dying?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
alpha247
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 468
Points 2949
Fame -5
Age 27
Location Near you because I see you !(◎_◎;)
Capricorn
United States
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CG-Kimi on Tue 30 Aug 2011, 1:46 am

o hai .. all are leavin' mehh .. they mustve seen my CS editzzz .. >:D
CG-Kimi
NOOB
NOOB

Female
Posts 2
Points 2340
Fame 0
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Imoki on Tue 30 Aug 2011, 2:36 am

dying?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi guys if you need any help just ask me in game, forum or in xat

FAME IF ITS HELPFUL
Imoki
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 318
Points 2819
Fame 7
Location Philippines
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukaaaaas on Tue 30 Aug 2011, 4:09 am

dying =die :o mh better u dont play this server wipe in like 1month or so i bet :D

Lukaaaaas
level 500
level 500

Male
Posts 715
Points 3104
Fame 10
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Imoki on Tue 30 Aug 2011, 12:06 pm

but it will be online again?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi guys if you need any help just ask me in game, forum or in xat

FAME IF ITS HELPFUL
Imoki
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 318
Points 2819
Fame 7
Location Philippines
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by alpha247 on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 12:14 am

No stupid server is closing

alpha247
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 468
Points 2949
Fame -5
Age 27
Location Near you because I see you !(◎_◎;)
Capricorn
United States
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukaaaaas on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 5:12 am

Yes :D

Lukaaaaas
level 500
level 500

Male
Posts 715
Points 3104
Fame 10
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaai on Sat 03 Sep 2011, 4:26 am

server is at the moment on o: sorry i come late xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kaai
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 15
Points 2373
Fame 0
Location German.
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Ystos on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 9:39 pm